[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Message Bus / Shared Key Value Store

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Sun Feb 17 20:32:31 MSK 2013

Please excuse my ignorance, but can you explain again why zmq won't work?

Regarding boasting about messaging capability.. it was made to be quite
lightweight - supposedly it can easily saturate a 1gigabit link with
message size over 150 bytes each: http://www.zeromq.org/results:10gbe-tests

If you want to use it for a queue, then it's lack of persistence and
assurance that messages get through might not be helpful, but for a
broadcast to whoever wants to listen it sounds great for heartbeats,
events, etc.

-Avi Marcus

1-718-989-9485 (USA)
1-866-202-5850 (USA & Canada Toll Free)