[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH HA BoF Meetings

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 17:09:49 MSK 2013

We in Europe and Asia will be better served by conference calls between
your 09:00 and 14:00 EST (would be 15:00 - 20:00 CEST), maybe during
weekend.

But we old civilizations understand things, so we'll happily listen to
recordings, and then post our comments in the mailing list :)

-giovanni

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli
Cell : +39-347-2665618