[Freeswitch-users] Problem skype calls very bad in quality

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Sat Feb 16 16:34:11 MSK 2013

Hi all, i have installed skype for linux from the wiki-page.
These works fine.
My problem: when i place incoming or outboundcalls the sound is very
clearlly.
The quality is for example a very bad gsm mobile phone line.
My Fs works in a datacenter 100mbit  network.
I have setup a free german voicechat:
dorf_telefonchat
I demonstrate the problem:
Then you call the chat, your heare the bad ton quality.

Can your help please?
thanks.