[Freeswitch-users] Multicast in freeswitch

Archana Venugopan a.venugopan at mundio.com
Sat Feb 16 16:05:27 MSK 2013

Hi,

Thanks. I read mod_event_socket wiki, it has some format like this

sendmsg <uuid>
call-command: hangup
hangup-cause: <one of the causes listed below>

Should I need to pass on in my script? And how am i to use that hangup message in lua script? Sorry I am not clear from wiki on these. Please help. Thanks

Regards,
Archana