[Freeswitch-users] In-band and out band call issues

Archana Venugopan a.venugopan at mundio.com
Fri Feb 15 19:14:40 MSK 2013

Hi,

Am facing with a typical issue. In my  phone settings, if i enable 'Force RFC2833 Out-of-Band DTMF' then my voicemail is not working properly( If I record any greeting or VM, only part of the message is being recorded) but offnet calls for banks or shops is working. If 'Force RFC2833 Out-of-Band DTMF' is disabled my voicemail is working properly but When I call offnet numbers like Banks or shops, then my key press is not being recognised i.e no DTMF detection.

My internal .xml  and external settings for DTMF is

<param name="dtmf-type" value="rfc2833"/>
    <param name="rfc2833-pt" value="101"/>
<param name="dtmf-duration" value="2000"/>

Please let me know what needs to be changed so that both voicemail and offnet numbers work properly.

Regards,
Archana