[Freeswitch-users] ooH323 vs mod_h323

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 11:08:47 MSK 2013

The q931cause parameter gets added in this revision:
http://svnview.digium.com/svn/asterisk?view=revision&revision=227898

Which as you can see is rather a large commit - they fix a lot of other
issues too. q931cause alone means changing quite a lot of code though - 11
times in 6 different files, plus the modified functions that it appears
within. It means changing ooHangCall, the parameters for the command on the
stack, ooH323HangCall, storing q931cause on the call, and then setting it
during the actual hangup.

-Steve