[Freeswitch-users] Best current ATA and Setup for Faxing

Chris Ferreira chris at gonumina.com
Wed Feb 13 19:02:37 MSK 2013

Hi Folks,

We had previously been working with the Cisco SPA112 for T.38 Faxing
through Freeswitch and out to Flowroute. At the time we didn't get it
working 100% perfectly.

I now have one of these SPA112's that I need to replace because someone
fried it by plugging in a much larger power supply by accident.

Is my scenario above still a good starting point for Faxing or should I be
looking at another ATA or provider other than Flowroute?

Also, one more question, and this may be better suited to the business list
(let me know if I should move it there), but we are looking for a part time
as needed remote or local Freeswitch Admin / Engineer / Tech. Our previous
person is MIA.

Thanks Everyone!

-Chris