[Freeswitch-users] High Availability Cluster Module for FreeSWITCH

Dave R. Kompel drk at drkngs.net
Tue Feb 12 23:21:28 MSK 2013

Tony,

I'm glad you're thinking this way. I've been looking into this myself, and I think we both got the same idea. I've been playing around with how to hook up the eventing system to external Service Bus implmentations as a starting point. Is there a chance we could all plan a meeting on the FS conference (out of band from the wednsday meetings) to maybe discuss this with the interested ppl?

--Dave
      _____