[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Message Bus / Shared Key Value Store

Eliot Gable egable+freeswitch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:49:13 MSK 2013

Tony and Mike and I had a discussion last night about FreeSWITCH with
regards to implementing some form of core message bus or shared key-value
store. We discussed a few different options, but did not really settle on
anything. If you are writing modules or using FreeSWITCH in a multi-node
setting, please share what features / functionality you would like to see
implemented in this regard, how you would use it, and why you want to see
the specific mechanism of your choice rather than some alternative. Also,
please consider and mention whether "cluster awareness" is something that
factors into your use case. By this, I mean having each FS node have some
idea about the state / status of each other node in terms of taking calls
vs acting as a standby or slave node, etc.

--
Eliot Gable