[Freeswitch-users] High Availability Cluster Module for FreeSWITCH

Eliot Gable egable+freeswitch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:42:36 MSK 2013

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:06 PM, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz <
luis.daniel.lucio at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is the latest snapshot ofyour module at
> git://git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch-contrib.git ?

For those who are interested, yes, the latest snapshot is available there.
What is there right now is rather old code. I have newer stuff amounting to
about 2k lines of changes which has not yet been checked in. I am in the
middle of a rather large rearrangement of some things. When I finish with
that rearrangement and have it compiling again, I will check in the latest
code.