[Freeswitch-users] Passing the original caller-id after a call is transferred

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Tue Feb 12 16:21:28 MSK 2013

An attended / supervised transfer should always show 1002 -- he's
initiating a call to 1003, e.g. the secretary calls him and asks if he
should transfer the call. Are you sure you'd really want to show the caller
ID of 1001 in this case?

If you are doing a blind transfer, however, then that's right, you would
want the CID of 1001 to show.
Are you sure it's not?

Can you provide an FS log (and/or a PCAP) of both attended and unattended
transfer to show this issue?

You can paste to http://pastebin.freeswitch.org

-Avi Marcus
BestFone