[Freeswitch-users] unexplained RAM usage increase

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Tue Feb 12 04:22:02 MSK 2013

Jeff and Anthony, an update: I have the commit pegged and valgrind log at http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-5095.  Reading Jeff's jira I don't think they are related but you never know. Sorry to take so long but git bisects resulted in many versions that would not build (I opened about 5 jiras last 2 months) and I had to hand patch to test. Family emergencies took a big toll. I put about 30 hours into this since November and tested day/night the last 6 days, have many pages of notes and logs. I hope the jira has enough to solve it. BTW, I used the valgrind line below.
Mario G