[Freeswitch-users] High Availability Cluster Module for reeSWITCH

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 17:03:00 MSK 2013

I also had considered the erlang way:

- born clustered, can run an erlang node besides each FS instance, or run the erlang cluster on some dedicated servers
- can share reg, session information with mnesia DB, in memory or on disk
- add some functions in FS to recover sessions based on mnesia

I wonder how the 2600hz guys are doing HA right now.

Don't get me wrong, I'd saw the HA N+M wiki a long time ago and very interested how will it work.

And, besides the FS HA, how will 3rd party softwares work with FS, if, say, someone connected via ESL and FS1 crashes and the float IP bind to FS2, will the ESL client fail and re-connect or it can magically connect to FS2 without any addintional work?

Thanks

--
Seven Du
http://www.freeswitch.org.cn