[Freeswitch-users] how to end conference after initiator hangs up (dialout style)

Jun Sun jsun at junsun.net
Sun Feb 10 01:52:15 MSK 2013

I have set up a conferencing call node using dialout style. That is, I
use the following commands to bridge everyone into a conference:

conference $myRoom dial sofia/internal/$myNumber at x.x.x.x:5060 $myNumber
conference_test";
conference $myRoom dial sofia/internal/$theirNumber1 at x.x.x.x:5060
$myNumber conference_test";
conference $myRoom dial sofia/internal/$theirNumber2 at x.x.x.x:5060
$myNumber conference_test";

Right now things are working fine except for one thing. I like to end
the conference (i.e., all legs are disconnected) when the initiator
($myNumber) hangs up. But it is not doing that (understandably so!).

How can I achieve that?

I searched around and it seems most conf call controls only apply to
dial-in style conference calls.

Thanks for any pointers!

Jun