[Freeswitch-users] Can local_stream MOH have a time limit/max duration?

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Fri Feb 8 19:52:12 MSK 2013

I do use call_timeout, see below. I want to use moh twice in the ringback with an intervening message. So this means the first moh must be limited to a specific time. Here is what the caller hears for the ringback now:

1. Custom greeting to caller.
2. Ring for 45 seconds    <--- I want to replace this with music instead, but limit moh duration to 45 seconds just here.
3. Custom 2nd greeting telling caller to please wait while call is forwarded.
4. moh for 20 seconds (csall_timeout completes if no answer)
call times out
5. Custom please leave a message

This has been working fine using the ringback below (I use LUA to build the customized greetings based on caller ID), it would just be nice to replace #2 with music but it needs to end so the ringback sequence can continue.
Mario G