[Freeswitch-users] VoIP gateway with PRI

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 23:05:51 MSK 2013

Hi,

  I have used only the  Audiocodes ones (had also Cisco, but Audiocodes is
way better than it). I did not try what you want, but I think it can do it.
Since I moved from Cisco to Audiocodes I am happy.

Do you want to route calls from one PRI to the other without having any SIP
involved for these calls? If this is the case the I'll have to ask my
Audiocodes contacts about it.

The Mediant-1,000 can use two ethernet ports with spanning tree for
failover. I did not try it, and you should make sure that the software
version you get supports this.

                        __Yehavi: