[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch second internal profile

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Feb 6 20:23:12 MSK 2013

You may have an older configuration. Look in the freeswitch source
directory under conf/vanilla/directory/default.xml. There's a specific
entry that you want to find:

<param name="dial-string"
value="{sip_invite_domain=${dialed_domain},presence_id=${dialed_user}@
${dialed_domain}}${sofia_contact(*/${dialed_user}@${diale\
d_domain})}"/>

Make sure that the conf/directory/default.xml file in your production
configuration has the above line in it. Most likely the issue is that the
dial-string param in your config file does not have the "*/" after
"sofia_contact(" and therefore FreeSWITCH does not know which profile to
look in for the registration. (The "*/" tells sofia_contact to look at
registrations in all SIP profiles on the system.)

Let us know how it goes.

-Michael

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:04 PM, taube <Pascal.Taube at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I created a second internal profile to connect with the phones to
> freeswitch
> via two networks.
>
> The internal profile works. I can call out -in and can contact the
> extension
> with fs_cli  sofia_contact.
>
> At the second profile the phones register and i can contact them but when i
> try to call them, i get the message that the user is not registered, are
> the
> any hints when i create a second internal profile?

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org