[Freeswitch-users] Get recorded file from callcenter via API.

Mimiko vbvbrj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:33:20 MSK 2013

On 05.02.2013 18:59, Michael Collins wrote:
> Load mod_httapi and make the file accessible via Web server. Then you
> can play the file with playback using this basic syntax:
>
> <action application="playback" data="http://x.x.x.x/path/to/file.wav"/>
>
> -MC

Oh? you've got the wrong idea. I don't want to playback a file from
remote site to the channel. I want to download a prerecorded file by
mod_callcente from FS using remote connection, maybe lua or event
socket. May be there is some methods. As I know, there is an
incorporated web server in FS to send commands and get status. How to
use this to get files?

--
Mimiko desu.