[Freeswitch-users] [OT] How do I port my home phone number to a SIP address?

Jun Sun jsun at junsun.net
Mon Dec 30 21:36:44 MSK 2013

I just checked their pricing. A little higher than I thought. List for
others' info.

Vitelity: 1.2c/min+$1.49/mo or $7.95/mo; $18 per port
VOIP.MS: 1~1.49c/min+$0.99~1.49/mo or $4.95~$6.95/mo; FREE port for US.
FlowRoute: 1.2c/min+$1.25/mon or $6.25/mo; porting fee not found.

It seems you would need to add more for E911 service as well. It looks
VOIP.MS is the cheapest.

Cheers.

Jun