[Freeswitch-users] [OT] How do I port my home phone number to a SIP address?

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Mon Dec 30 20:18:20 MSK 2013

Yes, this triggered another thought for me in US ... DO NOT cancel your number at the current provider until AFTER it has ported or you will LOSE IT.  Some Providers, like Vonage, require you to drop the service even after there is no number associated with it.  I got to pay an extra month because of that (years ago).