[Freeswitch-users] How to refuse T.38 requests

gegetel geo.cherchetout at laposte.net
Mon Dec 30 20:04:22 MSK 2013

Le 30/12/2013 15:48, *Ali Pey* wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As you can see, the 200 OK message to the Update does not include t.38. So,
> this would be a bug on your service provider if they continue to do t.38.

I saw this message does not include t.38 and whas suspecting my provider's
behaviour to be wrong. Now I am sure.
But is "OK" the best answer to an *only t.38* request ? Is not there a way
to have FreeSwitch rejecting more firmly such a request ?

> Almost all service providers have the ability to turn off t.38 per account.
> I'd suggest you talk to your service provider.

OK, I am preparing a complaint with, now, one more strong argument. Not sure
to be proved right because I am a very small customer...

Thank you very much for your answer.