[Freeswitch-users] [OT] How do I port my home phone number to a SIP address?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Dec 30 07:25:02 MSK 2013

Port-outs will definitely trigger a disconnect order on a POTS line in the US as well, which in turn would disconnect any DSL provisioned on it.

Actual answer to the question depend on your area and the VoIP companies and underlying carriers that have coverage there.

--
Sent from my mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a fully fledged keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106