[Freeswitch-users] [OT] How do I port my home phone number to a SIP address?

Jun Sun jsun at junsun.net
Mon Dec 30 01:56:51 MSK 2013

Hi, guys,

This might be a little off topic, but I think many experts here may know
this already. :)

I have a VOIP server set up and running. Now I start to think how to
port my home phone number to this server.  Basically what I want is if
someone calls my home phone number I like to see a SIP connection to my
own VOIP server.

Currently I'm using bbtalk as my home phone service. I'm pretty much
sure they don't provide this service.

Who would be able to provide this service? I live in USA.

Thanks in advance.

Jun