[Freeswitch-users] dynamic change conference profile in conference.conf.xml

Shijun Bian shiroh880527 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 16:26:38 MSK 2013

Hi all,
I just be in trouble in the conference setting.
I am building up a freeswitch cluster to server >100,000 users and all
these users will be in thousands conference room.
because the user base is growing day by day , so I have to dynamically
add  freeswtich node if necessary.
But the ip address of the conference room is specified in the profile as
the "domain" field in the conference.conf.xml which is loaded when the
freeswitch started .
now the problem is I can not restart all the freeswitch nodes the add a new
profile into the conference.conf.xml when a new IP is be added into the
cluster.

so I wonder is it possible that I could add a new conference profile
dynamiclly?

I have been in trouble and google around for days but still can't find a
way to solve it.
Please help, thanks in advance.

--
*Best Regards*