[Freeswitch-users] Callcenter application codec negotiation problem

Jimmy Chang chang33.tw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 14:53:27 MSK 2013

Hi,

I have two clients using different codecs.
Client A: PCMA, H264
Client B: G729, H264
Agent: PCMA,G729,H264
FS:PCMA,G729,H264

Now agent could only accept calls of client A but not from client B.
When I change the codec order of FS to G729,PCMA,H264, then agent could
accept client B but not from client A.
I have tried these settings below and all in vain.
1) add <action application="set" data="inherit_codec=true"/> in diaplan
(inbound-late-negotiation is true)
2) add <action application="export"
data="nolocal:absolute_codec_string=G729,H264"/> in diaplan B.
3) add {absolute_codec_string='G729,H264'} in callcenter application,
syntax error

Here is the diaplan.
<extension name="Test Call Center">
     <condition field="destination_number" expression="^555$">
         <action application="sleep" data="1000"/>
         <action application="callcenter" data="555 at default"/>
     </condition>
</extension>

How can I configure to accept both clients?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Jimmy

---
由於 avast! 防毒軟體已開啟防護,所以此封電子郵件將不受病毒及惡意軟體的侵害。