[Freeswitch-users] Dial plan public- HELP

Andrew aademattia at comcast.net
Sat Dec 21 16:26:52 MSK 2013

Hi,

I am building a standalone program where I will take an incoming call and

do a lookup and then bridge the incoming call with an outbound call.

I create a new session using the UUID that the in inbound call then I call
the bridge code.

What happens is as soon as I call the bridge call the inbound call
disconnects.

I know I need to edit the dial plan but not sure what to update it to.

The other way I tried to do this is pass the bridge info via dial plan
variable but the variable hits faster than I can set it.

Is there a wait for variable I can put in the dial plan?

Andrew