[Freeswitch-users] Is it possible to play a wav file to all legs at the same time?

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 19:30:35 MSK 2013

Hello everyone,

I found a way to do this and wanted to post an update here for other people
that might experience the same problem:

I used bgapi to play the file on one leg and regular displace session to
play it on the other leg:

$api->executeString("bgapi uuid_displace ".$inbound_uuid." start
".$recording_call_file." mux");
$session->execute( "displace_session",$recording_call_file." mux" );

Regards,
Ali Pey