[Freeswitch-users] Authenticated users still using public context

Nathan Samson nathan at nathansamson.be
Sun Dec 15 23:12:23 MSK 2013

@Moishe Thanks, that seemed to help.
My Current configuration is now
Internal profile listening on 5060, auth_calls is set to true, so anyone
else is blocked. dialplan is default.
External profile listening on 5080, anyone can enter, dial plan is public
This configuration means that anyone registered on an external SIP provider
(lets say mydivert.com) needs to talk to me on (the non default) port 5080.
Is that normal? Except for that small problem (which in practice is not
really a problem) everything is working perfectly now.
Thanks for the clarification.

@covici

You mean these lines right?
    <!--
    <extension name="check_auth" continue="true">
      <condition field="${sip_authorized}" expression="^true$"
break="never">
    <anti-action application="respond" data="407"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

    <extension name="transfer_to_default">
      <condition>
    <action application="transfer" data="${destination_number} XML
default"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>
    -->

Note that in the public.xml from freeswitch-config-rayo these lines do not
exist, and is having a catch all anyway sending everythign to rayo...
Uncommenting those and making the rayo extension not a catch all was
possible but seemed a bit like a hack. The solution with two profiles seems
the more normal one.

Thanks for the quick responses,
Nathan