[Freeswitch-users] One way audio problem while using FreeTDM

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Dec 12 10:02:36 MSK 2013

On 12/12/2013 02:00 AM, Siri MM wrote:

> No what I meant was, the RTP capture on SNOM is consistent with the
> beahvior - I can neither hear anything on the SNOm, nor does the RTP
> capture have incoming RTP stream.
>
> However, FreeSWITCH recorded file seems to have both streams

Right, so I repeat my statement that Freeswitch is sending the RTP to
the SNOM, but the SNOM is not getting it.  :-)

Perhaps if you posted the signaling capture between Freeswitch and the
SNOM it might be possible to make heads or tails of what's going on.
You should also feel free to send me the full captures privately and
I'll take a look at them for you, though please do identify the IPs
involved as I don't know your network.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC