[Freeswitch-users] Equipment Location Survey

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Thu Dec 12 09:31:36 MSK 2013

Few notes:
Some companies that provide VoIP solutions require that the box uses their
router, so that you are in control of firewall.

To get the IP updated, the client should register. Perhaps you still want
to have your bunker box, they register to you every 5 minutes or the like,
and if they aren't available, you forward to mobiles.
And have that machine do the internal routing, behind their nat.
-Avi