[Freeswitch-users] Packet Fragmentation

Charles Bujold cjbujold at accra.ca
Wed Dec 11 14:59:00 MSK 2013

Using Freeswitch 1.2 on UBUNTU 12.04 and working well except there is one
telephone number which I cannot call.  When I reported it to our VOIP
supplier he found that for that telephone number we have fragmented packets.
Below is his comments.  How can I fix this in Freeswitch. I do not know
where to make the change.

Thanks

Hi,

>From what I can see, there is fragmentation when trying to call the number.
The packet size is 1514 bytes where the data is 1480 bytes.
Also, your system sends this is the INVITE:

P-Key-Flags: resolution="31x13", keys="4"

which could be removed to lower the packet size.