[Freeswitch-users] variable_originate_signal_bond vs variable_signal_bond

Antonio Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Tue Dec 10 14:35:28 MSK 2013

Hi,

I've a small dialer that uses loopback and i'm trying to find out the
uuid for the real channel sofia when the B channel is answered.

So far i use the variable_originate_signal_bond that gives me the uuid
of the sofia channel. But in some calls i don't have this variable but
instead i have variable_signal_bond.
In my code right now i test both to have the real channel, so there is
no problem here.

I notice that when i have signal_bond i don't have originate_signal_bond
and is present when the bridge returns SUCCESS
(originate_disposition=SUCCESS).
But in some case the originate_disposition is equal failure and the call
is successfully connected to sofia channel.

What is the differences between this variables? or should i use another
method to get the uuid for the realchannel?

Thanks,
António