[Freeswitch-users] ManagedEslTest.2010 throws System.AccessViolationException

Ferenc Sárközy sarkozyf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 11:24:28 MSK 2013

Hi all!
I made some more experiments with ManagedEslTest. I have tried to build a
functioning one with Win 7 64bit with VS2010 and with VS2012, neither
worked, the symptoms, are the same. On the other hand FSClient build and
run in Release mode. Can you give any hint what should I check in
ManagedEslTest solution?
Thanks:
Ferenc

Hi!
I would like to build an ESL application on 32bit Windows 7 with Visual
Studio 2010.
I git cloned Freeswitch stable.
It was compiled with success.
I opened libs\esl\managed\Managed_esl_2010.sln, as a whole solution. It was
compiled as well.
If I start ManagedEslTest.2010 in VS, it seems to be running fine.
If I compile it with Debug mode and run it from command line, it seems to
be running fine.
If i compile it with Release mode and run it outside VS it
throws:System.AccessViolationException @
CSharp_ESLevent_Serialize(Void* jarg1, SByte* jarg2)
libs\esl\managed\esl_wrap.cpp, line: 414

I have found only this JIRA 'issue':
- http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/ESL-63
and this so entry:
-
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19912087/initialising-the-core-using-freeswitch-embedded
which are about similar problems, but they didn't really helped, because
x64 is not involved here.
If you could help, i would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance:
Ferenc Sárközy