[Freeswitch-users] Caller ID Name = Outbound Call

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 00:27:53 MSK 2013

origination_callee_id_name= and origination_callee_id_number

when you make an outbound call then transfer it inward the cid flips so you
have to set the callee_id in anticipation of the flip.  When nothing is
provided the default is "outbound call"

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Roger Castaldo <roger.castaldo at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi everyone, I am having a difficult time with an idea that I thought made
> sense in my head but apparently isn't working how I think it should and
> need to know what I am doing wrong.
>
> I originate a call using the event socket
> originate {userid=1234,execute_on_answer='transfer
> call_user_into_conference_123456 XML
> public',ignore_early_media=true,origination_caller_id_name='1234',originate_timeout=120,origination_caller_id_number='1234'
> }user/1000 &park()
>
> This should and does execute the extension
> <extension name="call_user_into_conference">
>       <condition field="destination_number"
> expression="^call_user_into_conference_(\\d+)$">
>         <action application="playback" data="conference/8000/welcome.wav"/>
>         <action application="conference" data="$1 at wideband"/>
>       </condition>
>     </extension>
>
> when I answer the phone, testing the call, it plays the file then moves me
> into the conference which is perfect.  The problem is I have code
> monitoring Caller-Caller-ID-Name and that gets moved to Outbound Caller
> some time between me answering the call and conferencing it, I have tried
> setting effective_caller_id_name and such but it still changes my caller id
> name to "Outbound Call".  Any advice on how to fix this would be awesome.

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/