[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM and ring_ready

Siri MM sirimmfs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 09:38:41 MSK 2013

Hi Moises,

Thanks for the reply. I am using a SNOM 320 phone as SIP end point. On
being invited, it sends back a SIP/2.0 180 Ringing. How does
FreeSWITCH/FreeTDM behave in this case - would it send media as part of the
Progress message (in band)? Is there a way for me to check if media is
being sent out to the caller?