[Freeswitch-users] Disastery Plan

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Sun Dec 1 23:37:56 MSK 2013

You can put what should be the To username for the call as part of the
dialstring (something cool I found recently)

So say you have your contact set to:

sofia/profile/user%domain

add a caret(^) followed by the username you want in the To: header in the
outgoing invite, for example:

sofia/profile/user%domain^443300100960

If I could remember where I found that I'd cite it.

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org
>>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>>
>>> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>>> http://www.freeswitch.org