[Freeswitch-users] Question about the latest FreeSWITCH book

Stephen Dame sdame at 207me.com
Fri Aug 30 19:35:12 MSD 2013

I would suggest picking up all three books as pdf.  Mine are left open on my
desktop all the time for reference

Original 1.2 book

Alternative endpoints 264

Skype and GSM endpoints 264

Skype with mod_skypopen 265

GSM with mod_gsmopen 266

TDM with OpenZAP and FreeTDM 267

Regards,

Stephen

HostBBB - Online Learning Solutions  http://www.hostbbb.com
<http://www.hostbbb.com/>

207 Technology Group Inc.   1-888-229-9756  skype: Stephen_Dame