[Freeswitch-users] Suggestion for additional syntax for "continue_on_fail"

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Fri Aug 30 19:20:13 MSD 2013

It seems like there are a bunch of codes that would typically indicate a problem with a gateway, as opposed to a valid
return - like no answer or busy.

My current list that I'm working with that I'm treating as "upstream failed to handle it for some reason" is:

CALL_REJECTED,GATEWAY_DOWN,RECOVERY_ON_TIMER_EXPIRE,NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE,DESTINATION_OUT_OF_ORDER,
NORMAL_UNSPECIFIED,UNALLOCATED_NUMBER,NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION

It would be nice to be able to both use negation type syntax, as well as 'collection's.

I was thinking something like this:

     ALL,!USER_BUSY,!NO_ANSWER

Example from OpenSSL:

	SSLCipherSuite ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:NULL-MD5:NULL-SHA

For now, I'm just using a variable for it defined centrally.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       nneul at mst.edu
Missouri S&T Information Technology    (573) 612-1412
System Administrator - Architect