[Freeswitch-users] CONFIG_HZ=1000 vs mod_timerfd -- preferred approach

Peter Olsson peter at olssononline.se
Thu Aug 29 11:58:12 MSD 2013

I believe that timerfd is used automatically in the core if it detects a
system supporting it. However, I don't know how to really be sure.. :) One
thing though, if you just startup FS, if it doesn't try to do clock
calibration during startup, I think it is using timerfd stuff, so that
might be a way to "know"...

Also, when running FS, you can try timer_test command (inside FS console)
and check out the results in there.

/Peter