[Freeswitch-users] Mod_gsmopen help

EL fs.user at fordior.net
Tue Aug 27 04:13:21 MSD 2013

Dear Ashish,

> >> Bash: /dev/ttyUSB0: permission denied

What have you already tried to solve this issue?
--> http://bit.ly/15reJqV

Although for several reasons I prefer to use ddg.gg myself.

A quick search for:
"Bash: /dev/ttyUSB0: permission denied" +solved
gave lots of potential answers.

Since a few weeks, I've seen several emails from you passing by. I would
like to provide you some usefull URLS (which are worth reading for everyone
who's working in IT, although the second URL is more focusing on
developers).

I plan te reread the following information at least once a year to 'check
and balance' my own approach: 8+)

[1] http://goo.gl/zi5V
[2] http://goo.gl/wzsul

Apply it, and become a master!