[Freeswitch-users] Mod_gsmopen help

Jayanth Acharya jayachar88 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 13:04:02 MSD 2013

That is the first problem to solve, assuming that you followed all the
instructions on Wiki page meticulously... something I said earlier :-) !

Things work well if we follow Wiki instructions carefully.... but of
course, sometimes you may still face issues.

Does "lsusb -v" as root, show you some device from "Huawei" ?? If you have
filesystem autolaunch enabled, does plugging in the dongle automatically
mount it as a storage drive ? That might indicate taht you don't have
usbmodeswitch installed or installed properly !