[Freeswitch-users] mod_gsmopen: some success - hear crackly unintelligible announcement

Jayanth Acharya jayachar88 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 08:44:28 MSD 2013

Sorry, but I don't think I understood the question. The Airtel SIM card I
am using is a 32K standard issues SIM card. Already enabled for everything.
I knew that it doesn't have a PIN enabled, which I believe is the only
requirement. The SIM has the IMSI associated with it. The dongle has the
IMEI associated with it. I just set up the standard gsmopen.conf.xml to set
the right /dev/ttyUSBx's -- figuring that out correctly, took a while...
for which I refer to a mail on this list around use of wvdial (search the
archives, as I've not kept a bookmark on it). Rest everything was taken
care of by FS.

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org