[Freeswitch-users] is it possible to have FS forcilby unregiter a registered UA

EL fs.user at fordior.net
Fri Aug 23 17:39:30 MSD 2013

> is it possible to have FS forcilby unregiter a registered UA, for example,
> user/1001?

Yes, try the following:

sofia profile default flush_inbound_reg user at domain

Found this using: 'sofia help' in the freeswitch console. So you can
find all specific commands using this help (it's not documented in
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia-SIP).

> to go one step further, how can i do the unregister upon receiving another
> register request?

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve, but the wiki on sofia-sip
gives some documentation.

> i checked event list of the event socket but cannot find any register
> event, can anyone shed any light on this?

In my console (logging into it with fs_cli -n) it's shows register
events and I believe this is the standard configuration:

[WARNING] sofia_reg.c:1533 SIP auth challenge (REGISTER) on sofia
profile 'internal' for [xxxx at xxxxxx] from ip XXXXXXXX.

--
EL