[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: A FreeSWITCH Nagios plugin

Alex Ynema alex at opensystems.net.au
Fri Aug 23 04:55:22 MSD 2013

I did do some similar work with opsview but it should work with Nagios as
it's built on it anyway.

http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/Freeswitch-amp-Opsview-Monitoring-td7590796.html

Work well for me as the only real state I needed was the concurrent call
rate so we could compare it to the system resources and see how it was
performing with our call campaigns. Seems to be running happily presently
at 220 concurrent calls for only a 2x CPU & 16Gb Virtual Server

*Alex Ynema** *| IT Consultant
alex at opensystems.net.au

Level 1, 409-411 Oxford Street, Mount Hawthorne WA 6016
Office: +61 8 9427 2500
Mobile: +61 404 796 894
<http://www.ynema.net/>
<http://www.ynema.net/>IT Consultant for Open Systems Support