[Freeswitch-users] You guys are terrible

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 01:11:52 MSD 2013

This is the one where you do an att xfer to BOX A but the call you need to
replace is on BOX B, so you have to call BOX B with invite +replaces then
xfer onto that new call.
ITs a nightmare cos its really complicated  and breaks all the time.  I
don't even have a way to test it very often.  you need to have a proxy that
places one call from the phone to BOX A and the next to BOX B.

Good old bug 3710 from asterisk days on mantis

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 4:00 PM, Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com> wrote:

> Its the nightmare transfer on elm street?  For what its worth… sip
> shouldn't allow transfers to be done like this… the phones should really
> just "do the right thing" spike lee style when someone hangs up mid
> attended transfer, but most don't for some reason.
>
> Mike
>
> On Aug 21, 2013, at 8:00 PM, Jose Suero <ms at mstn.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm swimming in a freeswitch log looking for a problem when all of the
> > sudden this comes up:
> >
> > 2013-08-21 19:51:08.002385 [DEBUG] sofia.c:6928 1 .. 2 .. Freddie's
> > commin' for you...
> >
> > Didn't find the freeswitch problem, but now have a machete masked
> > fellow on his way :-)
> >

> > Made me smile

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Anthony Minessale II