[Freeswitch-users] Conferencing solution - need advice

kaleem rehman k4kaleem at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 00:55:52 MSD 2013

Hi All,

I want to implement a conferencing solution using freeswitch with Avaya.

We currently have a multi-country hosted telephony platform, I want to
introduce freeswitch to it for internal use to see how it goes.

I want a freeswitch server in UK, one in Europe, one in Americas and one in
South Africa.

i would like all freeswitch server to talk to each other over SIP over
internal Cloud then i want UK conference users to join to UK freeswitch and
for same conference other countries users to join their local freeswitch
server and talk together.

this way i want to achieve less cloud load and in reality one call between
all servers where users all users from their country will connect to local
freeswitch and that freeswitch links then to a conference with other
country.

please advise on how i can achieve this.

i am open to suggestions and ideas.

regards,
Kaleem