[Freeswitch-users] in/outbound-use-uuid-as-callid as channel variables

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Wed Aug 21 22:00:45 MSD 2013

I spoke too soon.  Exporting sip_call_id doesn't throw an error, but it
doesn't seem to do anything either.  I'm not sure what I was looking at the
first time.

Your second recommendation of setting the origination_uuid and having the
outbound param set does indeed work for.  Triple checked.  :)

Thanks,
Jeff

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org