[Freeswitch-users] Cannot load mod_spandsp.so: undefined symbol: lzma_stream_encoder

I put the Who? in Mishehu mishehu at freeswitch.org
Wed Aug 21 20:05:04 MSD 2013

Sounds like you'll have to do a bit of `find` on your system to locate
the liblzma, and then set LD_LIBRARY_PATH shell variable before you
launch FreeSWITCH so that it can locate the path to the liblzma.  (for
example, LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/directory/liblzma/is/in
/usr/local/freeswitch/bin/freeswitch ...)

-Yossi