[Freeswitch-users] RFC4579- Adding a Participant by Focus- Invite with contact ; isfocus

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 21 19:00:11 MSD 2013

Hi Guys,
I previously posted questions about getting RFC4575/4579 working with Freeswitch, and in terms of SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY this is working fine so thanks very much for the help.
 I just wondered if it had been tested, in particular around RFC4579, and section 5.2;
 5.2.  INVITE: Adding a Participant by the Focus - Dial-Out
   To directly add a participant to a conference, a focus SHOULD send an   INVITE to the participant containing a Contact header field with the   conference URI and the 'isfocus' feature parameter.

I have tested this, I cant see ;isfocus on the contact header field, when getting freeswitch to add a participant using originate, be it manually or via api.
Is there again any particular syntax required for this to work, or has it been tested, as I just see the standard contact header of <sip:mod_sofia at xx.xx.xx.xx:5080> and no ;isfocus.
Many thanks
Jon