[Freeswitch-users] Validating configuration freeswitch.xml.fsxml

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Wed Aug 21 11:27:45 MSD 2013

Hello,

I've started to configure FS from scratch by making my own configuration files, based on the files in the vanilla directory.
I don't know if this is normal behavior but whenever I start FreeSwitch and check the freeswith.xml.fsxml file, the XML elements in the freeswitch/conf/customsbc/freeswitch.xml and vars.xml are not shown. Only the commentary is shown in this .fsxml file. Is this normal?

Also when running the netstat -unlp command, I see freeswitch isn't binding to the address defined in the bind_server_ip variable. Is this because the configuration isn't properly loaded?
Htop shows FS is running.